We are still here for you!
Our day-to-day personal and economic lives have been strongly influenced by the novel COVID-19 virus for several weeks with many restrictions still being in place.
In this difficult situation, as a company, we feel that it is our duty and responsibility to protect the health of our employees, customers, and vendors and to take every necessary precaution to ensure their safety.
Of course, we support the measures taken by our government representatives and are operating within the guidelines they put forth. We have also taken additional preventative measures as a company to stand by your side as a reliable partner throughout the current crisis.
We keep working to ensure that supply chain bottlenecks are circumvented, and your business operations can continue to run efficiently with:
- Sales, hotline, and service team’s available by telephone and e-mail.
- Short-term deliveries being made through our large spare parts stock.
- Delivery of special constructions available upon request.
- Training, consulting, and product presentations via online meetings and video conferences.
- Continuous production in shift operation at both factories (Andernach and Porta Westfalica).
We look forward to continuously supporting you and are still here for you.
We hope to see you again soon in-person. Until then, everybody please stay healthy!
With best regards,
Frank Reschke and Volker Zurheide
Managing Director Masa GmbH