High-quality mixing results
The mixers type "PH" have demonstrated their reliability and superiority in modern concrete block production factories worldwide. Designed as stationary mixer with planetary gear, the mixers type "PH" deliver high-quality, homogenous mixing results.
Masa provides concrete mixers type "PH" to produce main mix concrete with up to 20 concrete mixes per hour.
The Masa concrete mixers type "PH" are equipped with the following features:
- mixing by optimal arranged mixing tools made of high-quality materials
- drive via planetary gear with up to 3 motors outside the mixing trough.
- aggregate hoist or alternative customer-specific material feeding
- gear motor soft start controlled for initial power reduction
- equipment incl. scraper for cleaning the sidewall of the mixing trough
- humidity probe with radar technology in the mixer bottom
- exact water dosing by "Aquados" dosing system
- 2 bottom opening double-swinging doors for easy and thorough cleaning
- 2 openings for discharge for faster, residue-free discharge (with mechanical scraper)
- mixing trough lined with exchangeable highly wear resistant (made of weld on hard facing alloy) bottom and side plates
- passive mixer dust removal "airbag" (active mixer dust removal "DustCollector" optional)
Masa concrete mixers type "PH":
The following mixers with corresponding capacites are available:
|PH 1500/2250||PH 2000/3000||PH 3000/4500|
|Max. dry filling quantity (in liter)||2250||3375||4500|
|Max. filling quantity (in Kg)||3375||5062||6750|
|Output (in liter)||1500||2250||3000|
|Number of motors||2||2||3|
|Power rating per motor||30 kW||45 kW||45 kW|